All treatment options for uterine fibroids have their pros and cons. However, we feel strongly that if a woman can spare their uterus, it is better for their health in the long term. Case in point: new research demonstrates the potential serious effects of hysterectomy (when both ovaries are removed) on a woman’s cardiovascular health. Even more reason to consider a non-invasive option such as focused ultrasound!
- Study Seeks Women’s Insights on What Works Best for Uterine Fibroids
- CTV News Shares Story and Video about Focused Ultrasound Therapy for Uterine Fibroids
- FDA Approves Upgraded System, Acknowledges that Women Can Preserve their Fertility with Focused Ultrasound Fibroid Treatment
- HuffingtonPost.ca Publishes Sunnybrook Health Sciences Center Article About Treatment for Uterine Fibroids Beyond Hysterectomy
- HealthNewsDigest.com Publishes Fibroid Relief Article About Non-Hysterectomy Treatment Options for Uterine Fibroids
Tag CloudBarbara Mikulski Boca Raton cancer Charlottesville clinical trials Dr. Oz education Elizabeth Stewart endocrine estrogen FDA fertility fibroid fibroid education event Fibroid Relief fibroids focused ultrasound Focused Ultrasound Surgery Foundation FUS GMO health holistic Houston hysterectomy insurance lupron morcellation myomectomy NIH non-invasive Oprah pregnancy Stephanie Tubbs Jones Sue Zaher Sunnybrook Susan LeBlang UAE UFE uterine artery embolization uterine fibroid uterine fibroid embolization uterine fibroids uterus Wladyslaw Gedroyc women
Archives by Month