- New England Journal of Medicine Article Recommends Focused Ultrasound as Treatment Option for Women with Uterine Fibroids
- Nearly One in Five Women Who Undergo Hysterectomy May Not Need the Procedure – EurekAlert!
- Johnson & Johnson Pulls Hysterectomy Device From Hospitals – The Wall Street Journal
- Executive Director of Fibroid Relief, Justine Atkinson, Speaks at FDA Advisory Committee Meeting Regarding the Future of Morcellator Devices
- More Than One Option When Fighting Fibroid Tumors – KY3
Tag CloudBarbara Mikulski Boca Raton BPA cancer Charlottesville clinical trials Dr. Oz education Elizabeth Stewart endocrine estrogen FDA fertility fibroid fibroid education event Fibroid Relief fibroids focused ultrasound Focused Ultrasound Surgery Foundation FUS GMO health holistic Houston hysterectomy insurance lupron morcellation myomectomy NIH non-invasive Oprah pregnancy Stephanie Tubbs Jones Sue Zaher Susan LeBlang UAE UFE uterine artery embolization uterine fibroid uterine fibroid embolization uterine fibroids uterus Wladyslaw Gedroyc women
Archives by Month
Tag Archives: posts tagged as"nutrition"
Fibroid Relief frequently receives inquiries from women wanting to learn more about natural treatment options for uterine fibroids. We are fortunate to be able to share this video clip that offers a wonderful overview of the different natural approaches available. …